|“Since its introduction last spring, the Nissan NV van is proving itself in a wide range of commercial uses, from construction to delivery services, in both Standard Roof and High Roof body styles,” said Joe Castelli, vice president, Nissan Commercial Vehicles and Fleet, Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA). “The Nissan NV High Roof model is especially adaptable for food truck and catering use thanks to its 76.9-inch tall interior, which provides the flexibility for the mobile chefs to comfortably move around inside while creating their gastronomical delights.”
The same can be said of the epicurean innovators behind two of Los Angeles’ most popular food trucks, The Grilled Cheese Truck and Coolhaus truck. Both companies are teaming with Nissan to combine their innovative takes on two food classics – grilled cheese sandwiches and ice cream sandwiches – with a pair of custom-outfitted Nissan NV vans.
The Grilled Cheese Truck, which has been featured on ABC’s Good Morning, America, the Food Network and in The New York Times, offers a menu ranging from “Plain and Simple Melts” and “Cheesy Mac and Rib” to “Bayou Melts” and “Dessert Melts.” The Coolhaus Truck, which has also been covered in the national media, offers handmade, uniquely flavored gourmet ice cream sandwiches with edible wrappers.
The Nissan NV food truck concepts feature custom fold-out serving windows, work counters and full exterior The Nissan NV is offered in three well-equipped models: NV1500, NV2500 HD, NV3500 HD and with a choice of two powerful yet fuel-efficient engines – a 4.0-liter V6 and 5.6-liter V8. Both are mated to a standard 5-speed automatic transmission. All three are available in New Hampshire, Vermont, and Massachusetts from Nissan of Keene, serving Nissan Commercial Vehicle customers in NH, VT, and MA.
Nissan of Keene has Nissan Cars in NH.
- RT @NissanUSA: See how a shared #love for a #Nissan legend led to wedding bells for one happy couple. bit.ly/1azMHrA #Nissan80 #Lov… 5 days ago
- RT @NissanUSA: NEWS: Nissan Announces Production, Sales and Export Results for October 2013. For full details see - nssn.co/WMr5Ws 5 days ago
- BRIEF-Nissan US sales in November rose 10.7 percent to 106,528 vehicles reut.rs/1auxOXQ via @reuters 5 days ago
- Here's 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist collegehumor.com/pictures/galle… 6 days ago
- Nissan IDx Concepts: Coming Soon to Showrooms shar.es/DYJjY via @sharethis 1 week ago